Thursday, October 14, 2004

unbearable lightness of cleaning

Holy man, what a long break I'm taking! I will be back, my lovelies, I promise! Have been working on a few small updates to the site, as well as spending some time regrouping our lives, cleaning the house, refinancing, getting rid of debt, going out and having fun, celebrating life! It takes a lot of time :) I'm so glad things are clean and tidy around the house again.. it took three whole days! Hopefully it will never get that bad again. We'll be sorting through a lot of our stuff too in the next while, getting rid of things we no longer need, like, want, so that will even add to the light and cleanliness. Yippee!!

My lovely sister bought me a new (old) sewing maching. It's a Singer from the 1940s.... I'm probably wrong... she wrote down the specs, but it's upstairs, and I really don't feel like going to get it! It's so beautiful I will post pictures of it soon. I'm excited to start using it. I've been busy again this week, so haven't started, but there is a fabric sale this weekend at the Glebe Community Centre here in Ottawa on Saturday, so I'll be going to check it out, and see if there isn't something that jumps out and says "Tania! I want you to make me into a bag! A skirt! Anything!"

No comments: