Sunday, February 13, 2005

an extraordinary woman

I just want to give a little shout out to my belly dancing teacher, Tracey Vibert. She is this week's Woman of the Week on Women Moving Forward which is an organization "that empowers women to feel excited about life, fell strongly connected to what is important to them, and impact others with humanitarian living." Many of the women are entrepreneurs with interesting businesses. If the link brings up a different person, there is an archive list, so you can click on her name. Tracey's main occupation, apart from her belly dancing classes, is as a clothing and costume designer. Check it out!

2 comments:

said...

hi tania!
pleased to meet another tania!
thankyou for having me as a link.
:)

Anonymous said...

My pleasure! You're site is great - a real inspiration. I love all the cutie things you make and draw and find in books. Plus, you spell your lovely name with an "i" !!